All living beings have a magnetic field that has evolved
in synchronization with the natural magnetic field of the
earth and are affected by changes in or interference with
the earth's field, and also by nearby localized fields.
Magnets, recently approved by the AMA for use in pain relief,
have been used for healing and wellness for centuries. Electromagnetism
- A form of energy that comes from an electric charge in
Used in medicine
to relieve muscle aches, suppress pain, stimulate knitting
of broken bones, pulverize kidney stones, and more. To heal
broken bones, specialized electrodes that create a weak
electromagnetic field are applied externally across a plaster
cast or fracture site and worn during sleep until complete
healing. Increases in circulation and flexibility, reduction
of pain, and encouragement of deep, restorative sleep, are
increasingly important to animals.
Negative (Magnetic Bio-North) Energy Field Effects
- Encourages restorative sleep
- Increases oxygen to the cells
- Normalizes the acid base balance
- Pulls fluid and gasses from the body
- Reduces inflammation
- Relieves or stops pain
- Reduces or stops symptoms
- Fights infection
- Inhibits harmful microorganisms
- Supports biological healing
- Promotes mental alertness
- Promotes clear thinking
- Reduces/dissolves fatty deposits
although many product manufacturers offer product training.
Courses and clinics are also available.
to Treatments and Therapies